Check Out Our Coaching Services Below.
But Before You Do You May Be Asking What Is Recovery Coaching?
I’ll show you!
Imagine Being Free!
- Free from the fear of gaining weight.
- Free from obsessing about your body image and your weight.
- Free from obsessing about food.
- Free from obsessing about working out.
- Free from dieting.
Imagine A Life Where You:
- No longer think negatively about your body.
- Look in the mirror and loving your body.
- Can eat what you want.
- No longer binge eat or purge.
- Enjoy life and stop worrying about your next meal or next workout.
- Have more time relaxing, rather than spending time in the gym or thinking about your next meal.
- Learn to eat without tracking meals and calories.
Love Your Body!
- Loving your body with its’ imperfections by respecting, honoring, and caring for your body.
- Listening to what your body needs and enjoys, while trusting your ability to take care of it.
- Trusting your ability to eat and move in a way that is good and enjoyable for you.
Love Your Life!
- Abandon rules about working out and dieting.
- Learn to respect yourself and know when your body needs to eat.
- Learn when to move your body in an enjoyable way.
- Enjoy more time with family and friends.
- Have increased confidence: more confidence means more success at work, in relationships, and in life.
- Embrace and realize your strengths.
- Know and accept imperfections as qualities of your personal value.
You can be free! You can love your body! You can love your life!
What is Online Recovery Coaching?
Recovery coaching is different than counseling. Online coaching is a more direct process in which we identify goals, work to identify obstacles and problems, and work toward achieving these goals. We take action to help you improve your self-esteem, body image, and eating disorders.
I require you work with a therapist during our online recovery coaching relationship. Recovery coaching may bring up emotional issues and is not a proper place to address these challenges. Online coaching is not and does not replace therapy. Instead, we will set very specific goals to help you overcome your eating disorder, improve your relationship with both your body and food, while improving your self-esteem.
I suggest weekly online recovery coaching sessions to really help you challenge the mental roadblocks in your way.
Available Recovery Coaching Options:
Weekly 60 Minute Video Meetings
- Each week we set specific goals to help you overcome and recover.
- First I get to know a little bit about you. Then we look at the barriers keeping you from having the confidence and peace you are seeking.
- Lastly we set specific goals to overcome and challenge these barriers.
Don’t Miss Out!
- Start Your Journey with this FREE Balanced Badass Bundle E-Course. It is a mini training video and journal worksheet to help you start feeling ENOUGH TODAY! Sign up and get FREE weekly coaching tips from me. You can start your coaching journey with me today.
- Get the FREE Teen Self-Esteem Challenge.
- Help Your Teen Embrace Their Inner Confidence And Awesomeness with the “I Am Awesome! Teen E-Book”
- I offer a FREE 20 minute consultation to make sure we are a good fit.
- You can be free and feel confident and proud. I will show you how!
Connect with Dr. Steph today to get your online recovery coaching scheduled.