Having an eating disorder can make you feel a little crazy – or maybe a lot crazy! When you have an eating disorder you have this very critical, judgmental, rude, and mean voice in your head that
- constantly reminds you of your food rules
- causes you to question food
- makes you doubt your body
- makes you hate and doubt yourself
- makes you feel miserable.
You wish you could make these thoughts stop. You wish you could ignore the thoughts, or at least silence them. Well in today’s video I share 4 things you can to do to challenge the eating disorder voice. I also share one of my favorite skills for challenging eating disorder thinking.