About Our Practice
At Texoma Specialty Counseling we work hard to help individuals, couples, families, and teens feel confident, relaxed, and truly happy.
Feeling “good enough” and satisfied can be as easy as giving us a call.
How We Help
- We can help you find ways to overcome the depression, stress, fear, anxiety, and disgust you may be currently feeling.
- We dig deep with clients to help each individual to explore their thoughts, body, and soul.
- We are patient and will work with you in the condition you are in today so you can better understand yourself, your needs, and your wants tomorrow.
- We love, and practice, compassion so you can discuss the things that shame you, embarrass you, and control you.
- We provide a safe and open space for you to heal, gain confidence, acknowledge your success, and find the happiness you have been seeking.
- We provide you the awesome opportunity to receive quality and specialized care so you can gain perspective, improve confidence, and reduce stress.
- We offer unique expertise and tools to help you alleviate your suffering caused by pain, family drama, and other life experiences.
- We are open to exploring ways to help you overcome self-harming thought patterns and behaviors.
Our care has supported people to make changes to live happier, healthier, and more fulfilled lives and to help you reach your desired goals.
Listen, we so get it.
We have all experienced pain and dissatisfaction. There were times we felt things were not right, and were unable to figure out why. Texoma Specialty Counseling gives you the opportunity to learn “why” and help you get your life back on track.
For now, take a deep breath and settle in, you’re in the right place.
Meet our therapists and get to know us and our experiences.
Even Successful People Need Help Sometimes!
Contact us today and see how we can help you!